Wednesday, October 14, 2009

In the Meantime...

We found out tonight that things should be finalized in court on the 23rd. Once (or if, nothing's final until it's final) that happens we'll probably fly to Florida the next week.
That means we have 2 weeks to wait.
So what am I going to do for 2 weeks?

Try to give myself a headstart.

I'm going to make sure my house is really clean.
I'm going to finalize everything at school.
And I'm going to make freezer meals. I already have spaghetti sauce and taco soup in my freezer and I plan on making some lasagna to freeze. But that's all I know.
Does anyone have any really good freezer dinner recipes? 'Cuz I've got time to spare now.

2 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

When will your last day of school be?

Anneke said...

First of all, I have piles of freezer food recipes if you'd like to come check them out. They're a big mess, but we can sort through them... :)
Second of all... YAY!!!!!!!! I am so excited and happy and anxious for you!! It will be like the last 2 weeks of being pregnant -- drag on and on... BUT THEN - wow time flies once you're holding the little one in your arms. ok now I'm crying.
Congratulations!!