Grrrr...you guys must be going nuts! Stay busy. Make some movies or something. New pants! Out of curtains! Three pairs - one for each of you! That will kill some time!
OK, I confess: I'm a "blog stalker", but only because Allie has a link to your site! We want you to know that you both are in our thoughts & prayers as you wait to hear about little Caleb & Noah. We're very excited for you!
3 comments:
Baby steps to monday...baby steps to monday.
Grrrr...you guys must be going nuts! Stay busy. Make some movies or something. New pants! Out of curtains! Three pairs - one for each of you! That will kill some time!
Hi Carrie & Zack,
OK, I confess: I'm a "blog stalker", but only because Allie has a link to your site! We want you to know that you both are in our thoughts & prayers as you wait to hear about little Caleb & Noah. We're very excited for you!
With lots of love & positive thoughts,
Aunt Lana & Uncle Rob
Post a Comment