I've been on Amazon a lot the past few days and here are a few of my purchases:




There's nothing like a good children's book to help you feel connected to the world and to teach you about, well, anything you want to learn. 



There's nothing like a good children's book to help you feel connected to the world and to teach you about, well, anything you want to learn.
6 comments:
WAY cool! I'm not sure if the excitement is coming from being right - or thinking about how much our lives will be enriched by someone I've never met - and that someone could already be here. Ima gona side with the latter. Let the smiles continue
Russia! Right? Right? ;)
Okay, okay, Ethiopia? That is awesome! If you ever want to talk to anyone about inter-racial adoption, my in-laws would be perfect (having done it twice) and would love to talk with you, I'm sure. Just let me know and I'll get you in touch.
How exciting!
I'm sooooo excited for you!!!! Now what?? Ethiopia was going to be my guess, since cala lilies originated in Africa!
Everyone told me I was crazy when I guessed Norway! Well who's filling out commitment papers now?!
That is so sweet. I enjoy the love of this blog. Out there is a little sweetie and your going to change their life!
Growing up I knew 3 kids adopted from Ethiopia. One looked more "Indian" and was friends with Mal. He had more energy than a walking pixie stick.
The other two were a brother and sister I went to school with and played soccer with. Just a side note, I remember them being adamant that they weren't "black"- they were Ethiopian. So I don't know if that is something they just came up with or whatever. Anyways, they were all amazing, as will your angel(s) be.
Post a Comment