Friday, November 7, 2008

Zack attempts to write a short blog

I guess it is worth noting that on Wednesday Carrie and I had our physicals. We duped the doc into thinking we are both very healthy (but not before Carrie had a sore arm and I had two, from shots). Afterwords we went to LDSFS and turned in all of our offline documents!
The most enjoyable part of the day though was that we had both taken off a few hours in the middle of the day to get our physicals, so we decided to go to lunch :o). Carrie had never been to Dee's, and I haven't since we got married, so we went there for a hot chocolate and a lumberjack breakfast. As we drove there in separate cars, I looked back at my cute wife and she was dancing to some song on the radio. So I decided to check the regular radio stations and try to figure out which one she was listening to. No, I didn't run into the car in front of me. It was a fun game, and I think I'll try playing it more often on those rare occasions when we are joined at the bumper instead of the hip.
We then had to go back to work, but it was a very fun day. Thanks Carrie :o)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You did it! That was a short blog! And that was a fun day. Next time, we'll have to trust our first instincts and just get ONE lumberjack breakfast and split it. But those eggs and hashbrowns were gooood.

Allison said...

I've played that "guess what the person in the next car is listening to" game, but never with someone I know and love (or know and don't love, for that matter). I imagine it's a lot more fun that way.

Hooray for turning in more stuff!

Carrie said...

I know you're all dying to know what song I was dancing to in the car. "Sweeeet hoooome Blabablama!..."