Call it interesting, or cool, or whatever. There's no REAL meaning to it. I don't think the odds are in our favor, but I just think it would be pretty...something... if we were to find out that we could pick up Caleb this Wednesday. You know, exactly 9 months to the day after
this post.
5 comments:
Wait, you're not posting this to say that you ARE picking him up this Wednesday, are you? Because you know, Zack, you've been known to do stuff like that before... Anyway, that would be pretty amazing! Besides, pregnancies are never exactly 9 months anyway, so even if it's not TO THE DAY, it's still pretty amazing that you're (hopefully, fingers crossed and all that) getting him soon!
Ready... set... baby!
sorry that was super nerdy, but i just had to post it.
Whaaaaaaat!?!? I'd NEVER....
and no, as far as I know we aren't picking him up this week.
Oh, and nerdy comments are always welcome on this blog. Just keep any geeky comments to yourself :o)
Ya, babies never come right on the due date. They have a way of coming when they darn well please. I gotta say, 9 months since that post?.... pretty crazy. Pretty cool. Pretty baby. (OK, now THAT was bad, but like Rachel, I had to get it out there)
Post a Comment