We are one step closer to picking up our little boy. We're now waiting for a court date wherein the birthfather denies paternity (again) or just doesn't show up, which, in effect, says the same thing.
The theme-song for our adoption has always been this song. The words have never been more true these past 4 weeks.
It's faith that has kept me from going crazy these past few weeks. I can't give any other explanation to the fact that I've remained calm amidst the uncertainty of quitting my job and not knowing for sure if this thing was going to happen. (In effect, feeling like I've jumped off a cliff without a parachute.)
Someday we'll post all the details surrounding this adoption so you can all understand exactly what's been going through our minds but, like I've said to Zack, this is either exactly what Heavenly Father wants us to do and this boy's plan was always to be part of our family...or we've just made the dumbest decision of our lives.
I'm going with the first one.
It's been a LONG while
3 years ago
5 comments:
I'm going with the first one as well.
The first one sounds good to me, too!
You guys need to put together a ZaCarrie adoption mix and make me a copy. All the songs you post, with the background on why you posted them are awesome.
Hooray! Faith is so beautiful! You are an inspiration and I add my faith to yours!!
You guys we are holding our breath, crossing our fingers, and praying for you constantly. :)
Post a Comment